FULLY FURNISHED LOFT- LIKE APARTMENT (110 M2) DIVIDED OVER TWO FLOORS (110 M2) WITH SUNNY GARDEN (23 M2), 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, HIGH CEILINGS, WOODEN FLOORS, LARGE OPEN KITCHEN, LUXURIOUS BATHROOM, LOCATED IN THE POPULAR PLANTAGE AREA (PART OF THE CITY CENTRE).
Via a private entrance you enter the apartment. The hallway gives access to the guest toilet, closet with washing machine & dryer and the bright living room.
The spacious living room features a large designer couch, TV and Chromecast, high ceilings and a beautiful wooden floor.
The kitchen is equipped with (Steam) Oven, Dishwasher, Quooker, 6-burner stove etc. and more than enough storage space.
The four glass doors in the kitchen give access to the spacious and sunny garden.
Perfect for a BBQ with friends. It’s bordering a Jewish monument and it’s very quiet.
An open staircase in the living room gives access the first floor, where the two bedrooms and the bathroom are situated.
The spacious master bedroom features a king size bed, floor-to-ceiling build-in cupboards, high ceilings and a beautiful view over the garden and the Jewish monument.
The Luxurious bathroom is equipped with spacious walk-in shower, toilet, sink and mirror and is accessible from the hallway as well as the master bedroom
The spacious second bedroom features a good 2-pers (fold-out) bed with new mattresses, a desk and storage space.
The whole apartment is well maintained, well insulated, and tastefully decorated.
The ground floor is equipped with Sonos sound system, Google Home (voice assistant) and smart HUE lighting. You can control all the lights with your voice!
LOCATION AND ACCESSIBILITY
- The building is located in the historic Plantage Area, part of the city centre, but with a more relaxed and upscale atmosphere;
- Walking distance from public transport (tram/subway) to Central Station, Zuid-WTC or Arena area;
- There are great cafe's and restaurants around the corner and just a short 5-10min walk to the east is the trendy area of Amsterdam Oost, with even more great bars and restaurants;
- Located in the middle of sights and museums like the Hortus Botanicus (500m), Artis Zoo (100m), Joods Historisch Museum (650m), war Museum (200m) Maritime Museum(900m), Tropen Museum (900m), Rembrand house (800m) and the Hermitage Museum (800m).
- Dam square, Central station, the Jordaan or the Pijp can be reached with just a short bike ride.
- Albert Heijn supermarket at 500m;
- Italian delicacy store (20 m);
- ATM at 50m;
- Hema department store at 800m;
- Kruidvat (drugstore) at 800m.
- The rental price is excluding gas, electricity, internet, tv, city taxes and including 6 hours of cleaning per month;
- 2 months deposit (not negotiable);
- Available from the 1st of April 2022;
- Model B contract;
- Perfect for sharing with a colleague;
- No students;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Smoking is not allowed.
Do you see yourself living in this fantastic ground floor apartment or do you require more information? Contact Rosalie Zuidema at 0031 (0)6 410 18 520 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.