Retiefstraat 61-1, 1092 VZ Amsterdam
BRIGHT, ENERGY EFFICIENT AND READY TO MOVE IN 3-ROOM APARTMENT (53 M2), SOUTH FACING TERRACE (6 M2), BATHROOM WITH BATH AND OPEN KITCHEN, LOCATED IN THE POPULAR TRANSVAAL NEIGHBORHOOD IN AMSTERDAM-EAST, ON PRIVATE LAND!
Communal entrance, stairs to second floor, several built-in closets on the landing. Entrance of the house, cozy and spacious living/dining room with French balcony at the front and unobstructed view towards the Tugelaweg. At the rear of the living room is the sunny terrace facing south. Next to the living room is a small bedroom or study with built-in closet located. The open kitchen is equipped with various appliances namely, a dishwasher (Bosch), 4-burner gas hob (Etna), an extractor (Siemens), a microwave oven (Siemens) and a separate fridge-freezer (Smeg). Also, the washing machine connection is realized in the kitchen. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub with shower, toilet, sink and towel radiator. The master bedroom is located at the rear.
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
The house is located in a quiet part of the popular Transvaal neighborhood, but within walking distance of the bustling Linnaeusstraat and Beukenplein. A neighborhood with a wide range of hip coffee shops and trendy cafes and restaurants such as Jacobsz, Five Brothers Fat and famous pubs Louie Louie and Bukowski. In addition, you are close to the Weesperzijde where you can sit on the Amstel River. There is also no shortage of greenery in this part of town. Both Oosterpark and park Frankendael are around the corner. So you can easily escape the hustle and bustle of the city without having to travel far. Oost is also an area where you have several museums and attractions so you won't be bored.
You can park on the street here with a permit. There is always enough space in the street. For the first car you get this permit without waiting time. The cost is €142,20- per half year.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The owners' association consists of four members and is self-managed;
- The monthly service charge is €75.00;
- There are no internal regulations;
- There is a reserve fund, building insurance and MJOP present.
- Built in 1912;
- The house is 53 m² according to NEN-2580 (measuring report available);
- Terrace of 6 m2 located on the sunny south;
- Located on private land (!);
- New kitchen and boiler (2021);
- Courant layout with two bedrooms;
- Equipped with plastic frames with double glazing;
- Ageing clause applies;
- Storage space in the closet (in the small bedroom) and in the closet in the hallway;
- WOZ value (reference date 2021) €382.000;
- Buy-out protection applies, so you may not rent out the house the first 4 years, except for your children;
- Ideal property to buy for student children. You can rent out the second bedroom to a fellow student. In this room fits a 1.40 bed. A wall could also be placed in the living room so that the apartment can be shared even better;
- Currently only €70 per month for gas and electricity, so energy efficient;
- Energy label D;
- Delivery can be quick;
Are you interested in this 3-bedroom apartment on a prime location in East? We hereby invite you for a viewing. For specific questions you can contact selling broker: Rosalie Kneijber Zuidema.